Business and Information Architecture
Comprehensive Requirements. Understandable Architecture. Effective User Experience.
Kaizen Edge Solutions’ business architecture practice provides a structured methodology that lets you describe, understand, and optimize your organizational structure, business processes, and applications. Our deep experience in requirements architecture and analysis enables managers to senior executives to clearly understand their vision of their current organization and assists in mapping out a more efficient future organization. By developing a comprehensive vision with the appropriate stakeholders, Kaizen Edge Solutions works with organizations to ensure resources are properly allocated and its business processed are aligned with strategic goals.
Kaizen Edge Solutions helps your management team with identifying key performance metrics from your programs and projects in order to measure the results and to deliver the right solution to your internal team members as well as your customers.
We have deep business knowledge, essential for today's transformation initiatives. Kaizen Edge Solutions has comprehensive knowledge of large-scale, cross-functional processes in supply chain management, enterprise resource planning (ERP), finance, capital markets, manufacturing, media, telecommunications and customer resource management (CRM). Our business architects combine business domain knowledge, process experience, transformation talents, methodology skills, with a winning personality that helps with communication and business change management
Kaizen Edge Solutions’ Information architecture practice is part of our user experience approach to assist organizations with organizing, structuring, their content in an effective and sustainable way. We have a structured approach to assist customers with organizing their extensive amount of data in order to help users find information and complete tasks in a more efficient and simplified way. Kaizen Edge Solutions understands how the pieces fit together in order to create the larger picture, and identify how items relate to each other within the process, customer experience and the various systems.
Architecture as a service. Kaizen Edge Solutions provides deep industry expertise in multiple industries including finance, banking, media, manufacturing, telecommunications, insurance, and not for profit organizations. Whether you are growing, or looking for cost efficiencies, having full-time innovative business and information architects is cost prohibitive. We provide the flexibility to organizations that want to utilize architecture as a service. The services that we provide include:
- Deep industry expertise and insight across multiple platforms and technologies
- Business analysis, requirements definition and management, and business architecture
- Information architecture
- Enterprise architecture, technology architecture review, investment systems architecture, systems integration, data architecture
Business Architecture. We specialize in defining program, project or portfolio scope. We provide facilitation expertise to work with your organization’s subject matter experts and senior leadership to discover, perform analysis, model and document business, functional, user and technical requirements, business rules and specifications. Kaizen Edge Solutions utilizes a proven framework that provides services to plan, design, implement solutions based on your business strategy and objectives. We partner with you to implement the appropriate governance and requirements management to ensure the enterprise architecture solutions is efficient. We are leaders in the following areas:
- Requirements and planning services
- Facilitating and leading requirements workshops, meetings and discovery sessions, visioning sessions
- Providing business architecture services
- Gathering, analysis and development of business transformation requirements, design, process development, process mapping and training
- Analysis and development of business success "critical success factors"
- Continuous improvement: requirements process
- Business, technology and user requirements integration
- Designing, developing a requirements management office
- Implementing a requirements management maturity service model and organization
- Provide business analysis, facilitation training
- Leading and defining business strategy and processes in support of transformation and change management activities
Information Architecture. Before embarking on a new web or intranet site development project, Kaizen Edge Solutions can partner with you to effectively design the proper information needs that customers and stakeholders are looking for based on your business strategy, strategic goals and requirements. Having a great product or service is not sufficient, unless the content and method of communication is easily understood. We partner with organizations to conduct user research, focus group analysis to design and develop the appropriate internet, intranet or other communication channels to meet your business goals, user needs and brand values. We provide the following services to help organizations streamline their content, reduce bounce rates, assist the organization’s customers find what they need quickly and efficiently:
- Concept development and visioning
- Stakeholder engagement, workshops, interviews
- User research, focus group research, modeling and analysis
- Usability reviews and recommendations
- Content strategy, planning
- Wireframe design (sketches, low, medium and high fidelity)
- Information governance and process definition
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) reviews and recommendations